The District of Columbia Housing Authority provides quality affordable housing to extremely low- through moderate-income households, fosters sustainable communities, and cultivates opportunities for residents to improve their lives.
- Create opportunities to improve the quality of life for DCHA residents through collaboration and partnerships.
- Increase access to quality affordable housing.
- Provide livable housing to support healthy and sustainable communities.
- Foster a collaborative work environment that is outcome driven and meets highest expectations of the affordable housing industry.
- Effectively communicate DCHA’s accomplishments and advocate for its mission.